Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Username?

I would have written sooner, but as fate would have it, I did not know which username or password I used for the blog. If you're like me you have ten to fifteen different user names and the same number of passwords. Also for the record, if you do not know which username and password you used for which thing, it makes it hard for the username "finder" to help as well. Who knows how many people just recieved an email stating that someone was just attempting to log on to their blog.

This was just to let you know I will be (or attempting to be) more consistent and also to let you know I wrote down the name and password to the blog (it is in the third drawer in the file cabinet in a folder marked "spiritual gift tests"...don't ask...I figured an empty folder would work). But now that you know, I am counting on you to remind me the next time I forget it.

Jack

No comments: